Tuesday, September 4, 2007

nuit blanche

Well, we are retiring from active photographing and commencing our exhibition phase! the first one being nuit blanche and we are extremely excited. I do apologize for the delay in writing but I have been busy with the getting together of photographs and stories so that we can do an installation in the area of Church and Wellesley - exact location to be announced this week. Our submission was well received and will focus on the idea of the vulnerable body, the forgotten bodies, the bodies of the other... Our installation will recreate some of the material conditions of life on the streets of Toronto, to wake people up, and we will run our projections on found materials (or materials that we find and wash and sew together...).
The photograph shows some of our group but unfortunately Ray, James and Devon were missing... my mind won't let me guess if anyone else was missing but if they were I am certain someone will tell me! However I hope that some day I will have a group shot of all of us.